|Frame||Quick, Butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube|
|Forks||Quick, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer|
|Headset||Tange Si 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 640mmCannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On|
|Stem||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg.|
|Shifters||27 Speed Shimano ST-EF51 EZ-Fire Plus|
|Front Mech||Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Altus|
|Chainset||Suntour XCM, 48/36/26|
|Bottom Bracket||Tange Cartridge|
|Chain||KMC Z99, 9-speed|
|Cassette||Sunrace M90, 11-32, 9-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano ST-EF51Q|
|Rear Brake||Shimano ST-EF51Q|
|Rims||Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection FrontSchwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Pedals||Quick Reinforced Composite w/ Kraton Inserts|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Our experience with high-end road bikes has led us to take a performance-based approach to recreational cycling. With Quick Speed and Quick, we've blended light weight, smooth comfort, and a balanced riding position for a true Cannondale riding experience. On a Quick, you'll go a little faster, ride a little further, and push yourself a little harder than you ever thought possible.
For the fitness-oriented person who wants to get out of the gym and put in some miles…comfortably.
Key Features :
- Cannondale performance with flatbar convenience and comfort.
- Light, spirited, fast and fun.
- Now available with disc brakes.
- Quick Speed VS Quick - Compared to the Quick, the Quick Speed is lighter, has a more performance-oriented rider position, and has more pronounced SAVE features for even better comfort.
Quick Speed Disc. New for 2016, the Quick Speed 1 and 2 are now available with the power and control of disc brakes.
- Rider Tailored Geometry - Quick - With smaller sizes and proportionately shorter reach than the Men's version, the Women's Quicks offer a great balance of sportiness and comfort, dailed-in just for Women.
- Comfort Features - All Quicks have SAVE features in the rear triangle to absorb shock, soft-grip flat pedals and ergonomic grips and saddle for comfort and control.
- Integrated Forks - Each Quick is paired with a custom Cannondale fork designed specifically for the frame, for a seamless look, great handling and noticeable weight savings.
- Internal Cable Routing - Quick bikes feature internal cable routing, giving a sleek look and added value at each price point.
- Commute Ready - Full rack and fender mounts expand the Quicks' versatility and usefulness.