Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Extra-wide rims (17mm internal width) increase lateral stiffness and improve tire profile for a smoother ride and better handling
- Tubeless Compatible
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Proprietary aerospace grade alloy
- Precision machined sidewalls
- 20h front, 24h rear
- Fully serviceable
- Available for Shimano/SRAM 11sp and Campagnolo 10/11 speed
- Ritchey forged skewers included
- Features Ritcheys new Phantom Flange!
- DT new aero spokes and Brass Nipples
- 1444 grams (625g front, 819 rear)
NEW Phantom Flange Hubs!
Phantom Flange hidden J-bend design creates the sleek, aero profile and direct-drive efficiency of straight-pull spokes but still uses stronger, more reliable J-bend spokes.
- Tool-free design allows for quick disassembly-great for packing Break- Away travel bikes or replacing spokes.
- Superlight forged-and-machined design (70g front, 207g rear)
- Premium quality bearings.
- Patented 6 pawl, 12-point micro clutch engagement system.
Brass nipples and DT New Aero J-bend spokes shave precious grams without skimping on longevity. Each Zeta II wheelset is handbuilt by a qualified Ritchey wheel technician