What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
All new highly visible safety lightset.
The new Strip Drive features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The new Memory Mode function will ensure the light will always return to the last mode used whenever you turn it on. No more cycling through the modes to find your favourite flash. Thanks to the shape of the body, the Strip Drive Rear is also Aero seat post compatible. The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-Poly battery (non-replaceable). The light easily attaches to a wide range of seatpost diameters or handlebars via an integrated strap for tool-less installation.
- New Mode Memory function - returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- New Co-moulded construction to seal against weather.
- Domed lens for side visibility.
- Battery and charge indication LED
- Rubber end cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required).
- Aero seat post compatible
- Strip Drive Front - Nine modes: Blast, Enduro, Economy and six flash modes.
- Strip Drive Front - Output rating: Blast 90lm, Enduro 45lm, Economy 15lm, Flash modes 40lm - 120lm
- Strip Drive Rear - Eight modes: Blast, Economy and six flash modes.
- Strip Drive Rear - Output rating: Blast 25lm, Economy 10lm, Flash modes 5lm - 25lm
- Burn times: 1:40hr - 11hr depending on mode.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty.