|Frame||10 inch Steel girls low-step thru frame with oval downtube|
|Forks||16 inch Steel fork|
|Handlebars||Steel, 520mm wide, 100mm rise, white|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, silver crank|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brakes|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brakes|
|Rims||16" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||16 white Front16 white Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 152mm, silver|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Aluminium V-brakes, a high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers another high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake