What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Double Down. Some things are just meant to be. Type 2, the same rear derailleur technology with Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock from the championship-winning SRAM XX1 and SRAM 2X10 X0 and X9 drivetrains, has now arrived for SRAM X7. Time to take chain control to the next level.
The versatile, highly capable X7 product family brings high-end precision and reliability to midrange mountain bike components. Unbeatable X-Glide shifting and race-bred technologies boost your confidence in all types of terrain, from your local trails to the most challenging backcountry singletrack. Prepare yourself for the ride ahead.
- Strong and light OCT hollow forged crank arms
- Optimized AL7050 crank arms deliver high-performance strength and power transfer
- X-Glide 2X10 shifting technology, 39-26, 42-28 gearing
- New 36-22 and 38-24 chainring options
- GXP Bottom Bracket featuring Gutter Seal Technology
- Available in the following bottom bracket configurations: PF30, BB30, GXP and GXP PF
- Brushed crank arm texture and Storm Grey finish