Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The 46 AERO is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile gives the optimal balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort in just about any discipline. As a great all-rounder, it is equally well suited to criteriums, road races and time trials. Given it’s plenty tough and sheds mud and sand as well as the wind, the 46 AERO will confidently handle any CX course it encounters too.
- Weight: Set 1245g
- Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 46 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
- Included: Cryo-Blue Power Pad Brake Pads, Wheel Bag, RC Race Skewers, Rim Strips