What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
E-thirteen SRS+ Chain Guide
The SRS+ is a Chain Retention System developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The SRS+ is an extremely strong, reliable and adjustable system with the lightest weight of any chainguide that we are aware of on the market today.
- Fixed position wearplates for simple,no hassle set up
- Single bolt set up for fast and easy adjustment
- Honeycombed sliders add strength and save weight
- Ultra stiff CNC machined alloy backplate
- All alloy captive hardware throughout
- Adjustable angle lower backplate arm accomodates allframe and suspension designs
- New tech 3 stealth idler
- Amazing 195 grams total assembled guide weight
- Includes new turbocharger bashguard with patent pending impact absorbing design
- Captured aluminium inserts in bashguard eliminate over tightening of chainring bolts
- Proven World Cup design
- Built for DH racing/FR use