What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
Directions for use:
- Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors