|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 12" singlespeed coaster, formed tubes, horizontal dropouts|
|Forks||Hi-Ten steel, 1" threaded steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts|
|Headset||1" threaded, loose ball, w/ lock nut|
|Handlebars||Kids riser, steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 55mm rise, 22.2mm|
|Stem||Quill, alloy, 22.2 x 125mm|
|Chainset||Hi-Ten steel, OPC 26T|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel, OPC Ball retainer type|
|Chain||KMC HV410, 1/2"x1/8"|
|Rear Brake||Coaster brake|
|Rims||24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h|
|Front Hub||Steel, 3/8" axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Steel, coaster brake, nutted axle, 28h|
|Tyres||Specialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0 FrontSpecialized Rhythm Lite, 30TPI, wire bead, 12x2.0 Rear|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- A1 Premium Aluminium coaster-style frame is light and low to the ground
- Tough steel fork for stable handling and control
- Tough, 16-spoke, alloy single wall rims are stable and light for little kids
- Specialized Rhythm Lite tyres take kids from the driveway to the dirt confidently
- Soft Kraton grips are easy for little hands to hold tight
- Calliper pull brakes give safe stopping power and help train kids for big-kid bikes
- Specialized Kids saddle w/ handle for parents to help during early days of training wheels