Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The fastest, most precise derailing action available in cycling. A difficult objective that challenged the skills of the engineers of the Campy Tech LabTM. But the results have far exceeded all expectations. Unparalleled derailing precision and speed - even under strain - achieved through an innovative project and painstaking attention to detail.
High Torque, High Drive Ratio Motors:
- Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- With the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver(TM)", the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
Front derailleur body in monolithic carbon powder techno polymer
- For maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
New internal and external derailleur cage design with aluminium and carbon fibre construction
- A design optimised for the EPS(TM) drive train for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- All the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
CSD - Chain security device
- The new CSD chain security device achieves extremely high stiffness levels, in addition to offering regulation that is completely independent from that of the derailleur. Compatible with all the braze-on derailleur from the Campagnolo range.
Derailleur clip clamp
- Allows perfect interfacing with the Campagnolo braze-on derailleur,guaranteeing maximum possible stiffness on frames with this kind of derailleur attachment. Available in 32 mm and 35 mm diameters.
Front derailleur mounting tool
Faster installation with better results, this mounting tool makes the mechanics job easier and more exact.