|Frame||Orca carbon OMP, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27,2 mm seat tube.|
|Forks||Orca OMP carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Handlebars||FSA Energy Compact|
|Shifters||22 Speed SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap|
|Front Mech||SRAM Red 22 Yaw|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Red 22|
|Chainset||SRAM Red 22 34x50|
|Chain||SRAM Red PC-1190R|
|Cassette||SRAM Red XG 1190 11-28 11-Speed|
|Front Brake||SRAM Red|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Red|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
|Tyres||Yksion Pro GripLink 700x23 127TPI Front Yksion Pro PowerLink 700x23 127TPI Rear|
|Seatpost||FSA SL-K SB20 27.2x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Key Features :
- Together they form a race-worthy package that ensures top performance and quick shifts in any situation.
- We were among the first bike companies to offer complete SRAM road groups, and their latest efforts are nothing less than superb.
- The Orca M12 is a bike that is bred for road racing.
- In addition to a complete new look, the frameset is lighter, stiffer, and more compliant than ever before.
- You'll get the lightness you want in the mountains, the efficiency you need for hard efforts, and the necessary comfort to be able to finish fast.
- Treat yourself to the very best.