What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven in the World’s toughest events
- Light tasting and refreshing
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
Isotonic is a new generation of sports drink. In hot conditions, when sweat rates are high, athletes often prefer a “weaker” mixed sports drink with a lower carbohydrate concentration, which they then consume in higher volumes. Isotonic is the same formulation as EnergySource, except that it has a reduced carbohydrate content when mixed as directed. The carbohydrate in Isotonic is 2:1 fructose (with electrolytes).
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Isotonic with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 90grams/ hour. The ingredients in Isotonic help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose Isotonic for hot sweaty conditions.