Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Ready For Your Best.
However you define yourself as a rider, SRAM Force 22 is ready to help you achieve your personal best, offering no compromise of quality, function and features. We have completely redesigned SRAM Force and loaded it with all of the key innovations of SRAM RED, with no apologies for its fleet looks, ergonomics, efficiency, and lightweight design. Apart from the complete overhaul, SRAM Force also gives you twenty-two usable gears, YAW shifting speed and precision that can only be matched by SRAM RED, and a new sleek finish. The understated SRAM Force gruppo is for rational people with an irrational passion for performance. It is our most exciting introduction for 2013, and we designed it to be everything any rider at any level would ever require, and it's ready for your best.
- Rear shift front brake combination
- Optimized stopping power and modulation for road or cyclocross
- 18mm front/ 18mm rear pistons
- Road specific caliper and piston ratio
- Fully sealed system = no contamination
- Centreline rotors sold separately
- 160mm for pavement or 140mm option for off-road
- Forged aluminium disc caliper with stainless steel backed pads and stainless hardware
- All new shifter design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust
- Carbon Brake Levers/ Aluminium Shift Levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Weight: 471g per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm Centreline rotor)
Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake Force22 (UK Style) 11-Speed Rear Shift Front Brake 950mm w Direct Mount Hardware (Rotor & Bracket sold separately)