Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Like all of our framesets, the Moonlander is made of Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. It features 135mm-spaced, 28mm-offset, rear-loading Surly horizontal dropouts (track ends) with a derailleur hanger...meaning you can set it up as a singlespeed or geared bike, derailleured or internally geared. The bottom bracket height gives you clearance for bushwhacking and monster-trucking. The dropped and gusseted toptube maximizes standover height. And the tallish headtube allows you to set your rig up with a comfortable riding position for those long days grinding out miles in the saddle.
We offer the Moonlander as a frameset and as a complete bike. And we're now offering an extra large 24" size, available as a complete bike and also frameset.
Moonlander, like its name implies, is meant to go beyond where normal bikes, even normal fat bikes, can go. It is designed from the ground up to ride where there are no roads, no trails, no people.
Frame Highlights :
- Tubing: Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded
- Rear dropouts: Surly horizontal rear load, with derailleur hanger; 135mm O.L.D.; offset 28.0mm
- Brake compatibility: 51mm IS disc mounts frame and fork. NOTE: Unlike Pugsley, Moonlander uses front caliper adapters for the front brake and rear caliper adapters for the rear brake
- Braze-ons: Dual water bottle mounts, Surly Trip Guide full line guides for brake and derailleurs, fender and rack eyelets
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp: 30.0mm (Surly stainless included)
- Headset/Steertube: 1-1/8" threadless
- Front derailleur clamp: Direct mount 28.6mm diameter (adapter included)
- Bottom bracket shell: 100mm wide, standard English threading (1.37" x 24t)
- Chainring clearance: 22/36t (NOTE: this is this specific to using a Surly Mr. Whirly offset double cranks - use of other cranks may limit number and size of rings and may cause tire/chain rub!)
- Tire clearance: 4.7" tires on 100mm rims. Hells yes.
- Surly Moonlander, 135mm O.L.D.,4130 CroMoly. 51mm IS front disc mount. Suspension corrected for 100mm travel forks, but why would you need to do that?