Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
"The Krampus is a mountain bike..... with more traction, a smoother ride, and better geometry for high speed. The benefit over a fat bike is that this bike uses normal stuff and it doesn't HAVE to be built like anything special. The bike is nimble like a regular 29er, but confidence inspiring like a fatbike."
- Tubing Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main Triangle TIG-welded, custom butted. Sweet CS Yoke.
- Rear dropouts Horizontal slotted w/derailleur hanger, 135mm O.L.D.
- Brake compatibility 51mm IS disc mounts frame and fork
- Max Disc Brake Rotor Size 203mm
- Braze-ons Dual water bottle mounts, Surly Trip Guide full line guides for brake and derailleurs, fender and rack eyelets
- Seatpost diameter 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp 30.0mm (Surly stainless included)
- Headset/Steertube 44mm ID. Recommend EC44 lower cups. Zero Stack on top is o.k.
- Front derailleur compatibility High direct mount standard, clamp adapter included
- Bottom bracket shell 73mm shell width, threaded standard English (1.37" x 24t)
- Chainring clearance Triple 22/34/44t, Double 26/39t, Max single ring clearance, Middle position, 34T. Outer position 44T. (Triple will not work with Surly 50mm rim and 29 x 3" tire)
- Tire clearance 29 x 3"
Fork spec :
- TIG-welded custom butted 4130 CroMoly, 120mm suspension corrected, 1-1/8" steerer tube, 203mm disc brake clearance