Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- High performance road racing wheel meets the demands of today's professional and amateur riders
- Carbon and alloy clincher rim is both light weight and rigid whilst maintaining high braking performance with standard brake pads
- 35 mm deep 20.8 mm wide carbon rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 rear stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- High lateral rigidity is improved with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Polished bearing races reduce friction and give for smooth rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Weight 922 grams