What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Ergonomic, powerful and compact Servo-Wave XTR hydraulic disc brake lever is performance optimized with full adjustability on the fly
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC coated roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Excellent clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Easy access no tools lever reach adjustment dial for custom lever feel and position
- Lightweight, strong and durable forged alloy one piece body is also rigid under hard braking loads
- Forged alloy short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking follows a natural pulling arc
- Integrated inline barrel master reservoir with easy bleed port
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Hinged clamp for quick installation
- I-spec-II compatible