What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The ultimate in reliable lightweight hubs from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR Disc hubs are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions.
- Titanium freehub body with quick pawl engagement (10 degrees) gives perfect traction and instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision, durability and smooth rolling
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodized alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc Rotor mount for secure hassle free setup
- Weight is kept down by using a titanium Freehub body and hybrid one piece aluminium axle / cone
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- For 142 x 12 mm dropouts (SM-AX75 axle not included)
- Can be used with 8 / 9 / 10 and 11-speed cassette sprockets
- Average weight 265 grams