Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Ultralight Downhill Wheelset
- Light rim: 21c, ISM machining (central spine)
- Ultra-light components: ITS-4, ultra-light spokes
Ultimate Responsiveness and Improved Vertical Compliance
- Less inertia: ISM machining
- Ultra-light double butted spokes
- Instant engagement: ITS-4 freewheel
Developed with and for DH World Cup Racers
- THE yellow Deemax
- Increased vertical compliance
- 12x157 compatible
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1085 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM with central spine
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 2.0 to 2.5
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 28, rear 32
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Shimano MTB 11 speeds compatible
- XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- UST valve and accessories
- Rear QR adapters
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide