Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The sleek integrated bracket design of Aeria is now available in aluminium debuting a new realm of aero solutions
- Integrated brackets are lightweight and easy to adjust the patent-pending bracket system simultaneously clamps the extensions while attaching the brackets to the wing
- This design yields a smaller profile in the wind, creates less drag, and minimizes corrosion issues from exposed bolts
- Wing section is UCI Compliant 3:1 and made of aerodynamic 6061-T6 Hydro-formed aluminium
- The wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions and combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control
- Slight upturn in the ergonomic brake extensions allow for better control when cornering, climbing and riding out of the saddle
- Internal cable routing as standard is perfect for Di2 and tidy for mechanical drivetrain systems
- Stackable risers allow height adjustment from 55 mm to 135 mm, in 5 mm increments
- Fine tune the F35i Injected armrests on revised J4 brackets to change extension and height to get a perfect fit
- Armrest width adjustable: 155 mm - 203 mm, extension 200 - 300 mm with T2 extensions
- Base bar width: 420 mm
- Clamp: 31.8 mm
- System weight: 850 g