Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The critical area of the full carbon clincher is the clincher bead, tyre bed and brake track, and these are created using a patented automated process that creates a uniform carbon layup, increasing compaction and reducing voids
- The result is a structure that is stronger, stiffer, and more heat tolerant
- Tolerance to heat is important as the conversion of kinetic energy into heat energy is what gives brakes their stopping power
- Using a rim that can take more heat, in combination with a custom formulated brake pad set results in more consistent braking, and reduced braking distances over that of other carbon fibre wheels
- Having survived rigorous testing procedures, the full range of Profile Design road wheels are also officially certified by the UCI for road and track competitions around the world
- Using CFD, Profile Design has analysed weather and wind speed data from popular long-distance triathlon courses around the world to produce a develop rim shapes that combat the varying conditions and wind angles experienced on the race course and at average typical race pace
- Featuring proprietary precision machined alloy hubs with replaceable sealed cartridge bearings
- Sapim CX Ray spokes with Sapim Polyax double square nipples
- Hand-built assembly
- 11/10S Shimano compatible as standard - Campag aftermarket freehub also available
- Spares kit includes - carbon specific brake pads, QR, valve extender, rim strip, tyre levers, spokes & nipples selection
- UD Carbon finish with low profile decals
- Weight: 990 g
- Size: 700 x 24H radial laced drive side and 2x non drive side