Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||M5 alloy, Trail 650b Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 150mm travel|
|Forks||RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, 150mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|Headset||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rear Mech||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|Chainset||SRAM X1, alloy, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Front Brake||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|Rear Brake||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" FrontSpecialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3" Rear|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Specialized’s own M5 alloy frame is lightweight, stiff, dependable and features internal cable routing. The 150mm rear suspension travel is kept in check by a custom Fox Float Factory CTD rear shock featuring their super slippery Kashima coating, while the front is taken care of by a 150mm RockShox Pike RC. Shimano’s ever popular SLX brakes bring everything to a stop when you need it and you’ve got SRAM’s X1 1x11 groupset to get you going again. This Stumpy is a real shredder!
The Specialized Stumpjumper name has been on the scene for nearly 35 years, and that’s not by accident. Since the first Stumpjumper FSR back in 1994, Specialized’s continued innovation and evolution of the original 4 bar linkage has resulted in one of the handling trail bikes on the market. The Stumpy is available on interest free finance (0%) with flexible deposit options from £0.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with lightweight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with the FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune gives a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 27.5x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 27.5x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.