Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
|Forks||RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|Headset||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rear Mech||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|Chainset||SRAM X1, alloy, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Front Brake||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|Rear Brake||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" FrontSpecialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Rear|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The FSR Elite Stumpy uses Specialized’s own M5 alloy, which is strong, stiff and won’t hold you back on those ascents. The SRAM X1 1x11 gears will get you up the hills and the Shimano SLX brakes will get you back down them. The 135mm of rear wheel travel is controlled by a custom Fox Float Factory CTD with a Kashima coating, and the 140mm front is gived by a RockShox Pike RC.
The Specialized Stumpjumper name has been on the scene for nearly 35 years, and that’s not by accident. Since the first Stumpjumper FSR back in 1994, Specialized’s continued innovation and evolution of the original 4 bar linkage has resulted in one of the handling trail bikes on the market. The Stumpy is available on interest free finance (0%) with flexible deposit options from £0.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and lightweight, while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with the FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune gives a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.