What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The 2 Y tools are held in their carry frame due to their magnetised centres. Like with the Y-12 tool there is a compartment containing 6 bits which can be used with the driver on one of the Y tools. In addition there is a CO2 inflator and a chain breaker. The chain breaker is used by inserting the 8mm in the bottom of the chain breaker and the second Y tool is then used as the handle to unwind the pin. You get great leverage and grip making chain repairs on the trail a little less frustrating.
- Weight: 260g
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 89mm x 94mm at the widest points
- Y tools: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and bit driver
- CO2 inflator - threaded cartridge compatible
- Chain breaker - compatible with 8/9/10 and 11 speed chains
- Bit compartment: 2mm, 2.5mm, 1-phillips screwdriver head, 1-flat head screwdriver head, T-10 and T-25 torx keys.