What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
When we partnered with Aaron Gwin to develop a grip, we set out to make the most technically advanced DH grip ever made. We started from the ground up with an entirely new single-clamp locking system which offers over 10mm of extra grip space and allows for a more ergonomic feel on the either end of the grip. We topped this off with multiple layers of gripping surface utilizing a unique rib pattern that gives positive traction without making the grip feel larger. To ensure that the grip would stand up to the abuse of world class DH courses, we added alloy reinforced ends which combines the strength of aluminum with the forgiveness of a plastic end. We packed all of this into an ultra slim grip for optimal feedback and split second decision making. The result of all this hard work is the AG1 Lock-0n Grips: the best DH grips ever made
- Aluminium reinforced ends - give extra durability against grip blowout
- Angled rib pattern - Slightly harder compound designed to match articulation points of your hands for added control
- New single clamp - Version 2.1 Lock-On System (clamps are not replaceable)
- Hard plastic end - Molded over the aluminium endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
- New multi-layer grip pattern - Soft compound with dual knurl pattern for improved control in all conditions
- Ergonomic design - provides more comfort for those who ride on the inside or outside of the grip
- Increased Bolt size to 3mm Allen to help prevent stripping and increase strength. (Torque tested up to 70 In-Lb (8Nm)