What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
E-thirteen Guidering M Chainring
E-thirteen Guidering M chainrings boast a revoluntionary dual width tooth design to help keep your chain locked on your ring and not dropped on the trail.
Step-up to the best chain retention with the Modified Guidering!
Optimized dual width tooth profiles and chamfers give greater chain retention than standard rings. But we didn’t stop there! Months of testing and numerous iterations have yielded a long-wearing shape and finish to make sure your chain stays put even after months of use.
Coupled with a clutch-style 10 or 11 speed rear derailleur and proper drivetrain protection, you’ll be ready for anything the trail throws at you.
- Maximum tooth width and height to engage the chain securely. You can pedal through the rough stuff without fear
- Precision tooth chamfers faciltate chain engagement even at extreme chain angles. Your chain will stay put no matter what gear you are pushing
- Long wearing dual width design
- Compatible with current TRS, XCX and LG1 chainguides
- Ring Material: EXA+ Aluminium
- Thickness: 5mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104
- 1mm swappable chainline
- Compatibility: 8/9/10/11 speed
- Ring Sizes: 30-38T
- Weight: 36t - 54g
- Use for: Any 1-by set up
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.