What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
XTR fully bled Trail brakes are performance optimized Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly.
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Oversized 22mm twin glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Using Ice Tech alloy fin pads further improving heat radiation performance
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains finned sintered pads, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1700 mm