Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
You want to make the most of every second on the trainer. We get it. That's why we made the highly customizable PowerBeam Pro. Our PowerTuned technology gives you precise control over training variables so you can be as efficient as possible. We're talking control over your watts from 300 to 1000+ and slopes up to 10% - all without leaving your saddle.
- ANT+ PowerBeam Pro trainer
- Joule GPS w/ heartstrap monitor, barfly and download cradle
- Mini ANT+ USB stick
- ANT+ Speed/cadence sensor and magnet
- Power Supply Cord
- Quick release skewer
- PowerTap power meter equipped for +/- 5% accuracy.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Electronic resistance unit allows for programmable workouts.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design with convenient one sided skewer clamp dial-adjustment for a secure hold.
- Controlled resistance lets you set your slope, power, and other metrics
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.