What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
A relaxed and easy style with a multitude of features, the Fundandgo is a versatile all-rounder ready to take on anything.Our occipital retention system is equipped with an easy to use dial to ensure a superb fit, and a wide range of adjustment (from 54cm to 61cm) mean the Funandgo sits perfectly on every head. A removable visor protects the face and eyes from glare and debris and an anti-insect net prevents flies from buzzing about in your helmet. Washable hypoallergenic internal pads, rear reflective stickers and easy to adjust straps in complimentary colours are the finishing touches on this comfortable, reliable helmet.
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T E-Twist / There is a dial at the back of the helmet for easy one-hand size adjustment.
- Lateral Dividers Strong Fit / Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child's play.
- Three Points Attachment / Protects the face, and especially the eyes, from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Internal Padding / Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- Anti-Insects Net / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- Adjustable From 54 To 61 Cm Head Size / The UN size of Funandgo offers a wide range of adjustment.
- Reflective Stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor - 5.5
- Head Contact Surface - 68
- Uniseize 32gr