What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 4 x Cree XM-L (U2) LEDS
- CNC aluminium body
- 7 modes
- Overdrive - 2500 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins run time
- High - 1500 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 1100 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 500 lumens, 9 hours 40 mins runtime
- Flashing - 7 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- SOS - 6 hours 20 mins runtime
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- Mode indicator
- The headlight features a low battery indicator
- The battery features an incremental charge level gauge
- Precision optical lens, for light clarity and output
- The set includes a remote switch allowing you to scroll through the lights modes without taking your hands off the bars
- The set includes a battery extension cable allowing the battery to be mounted on the bike, helmet or carried in a backpack.
- Auto stop smart charger
- The set includes magic tape bands for mounting the battery unit securely to the bike
- The LEDs are mounted on copper plated LED boards to increase the heat transfer rate and enhance the lights performance
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (7.4V / 6600mAh)
- Charging and fully charged indicator
- The battery can be used as a rear light with flashing and constant modes
- The battery unit has a USB power out port, so you can charge or power other items from it via a USB connection.
- Light body 136g
- Battery case 357g
- Charge time - 6 hours
- The high brightness LEDs will heat up the light body while working. An efficient cooling system increases runtime and the brightness of the LED from 15%-30%. To reduce the heat generated by the LEDs the X-power 2500 & 1800 models are designed with aluminium alloy bodies and equipped with an air venting cooling system.
- When the bicycle light is running without adequate airflow, the protction device will automatically start to dim the light to standard brightness mode, it will reduce the heat of the light and ensure the LEDs will not be damaged due to over heating.