Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Digital Integrated Intelligence or Di2: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the XTR M9050 Di2 rear derailleur is quick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency no matter what the riding conditions
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Using Shimano's shadow plus technology and lowest profile to date, the M9050 will help you squeeze through the narrowest of trails without worry
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- Synchro Shift compatible means both front and rear shifting can be done through the use of one shifter, which can be fully customized to suit your riding needs
- Carbon fibre outer and Aluminium inner pulley plates are the perfect balance for weight saving and durability
- Specifically designed to work with XTR M9000 11-speed Dyna-Sys 11-40T cassette and drivetrain
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Max low sprocket: 40T
- Total capacity: 37T