What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
MET junior helmets are developed according to specifications which are just as strict as for our adult products.
What's more, they are specifically designed to meet children's needs when it comes to protection and style.
The Crackerjack is no exception to the rule. Intelligent fusion In-Moulding construction, Led light built into the occipital retention system, anti-insect net, removable visor, anti-pinch buckle.... Both its shape and specific features make this helmet a pure concentrate of vitality and safety.
Size is adjustable from 52 to 57 cm head size to grow with the childConstruction
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T E-Twist / LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster.
- Three Points Attachment / Protects the face, and especially the eyes, from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Anti-Pinch Buckle / Designed to avoid any pinching, even when used clumsily.
- Lateral Dividers Strong Fit / Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child's play.
One Size Fits All
- Internal Padding / Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
- Anti-Insects Net / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- Adjustable From 52 To 57 Cm Head Size / helmet grows with the child.
- Reflective Stickers / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- Cooling Factor - 5
- Head Contact Surface - 65