What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Mountain bike pedals Crossmax XL Ti, The XL's large body offers stability and inspires confidence. Tough and lightweight construction thanks to a new design. The XL is the best choice for all mountain and enduro riding. With it's carbon body and titanium axle, the Crossmax XL Carbon Ti is the ultimate enduro racing pedal.
Tough & Dynamic construction :
- Oversized hollow titanium axle, carbon body Impact resistant dual spring construction New and lighter large body design
- Bio performance: ±2,5mm Lateral and ±5° angular float ATAC: engagement and release independant of spring tension, 13° or 17° release angles Self Cleaning: Patented design offers perfect mud evacuation for easy clip-in in all conditions
- Mavic Pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedal also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to move to locked in.
- The specific pedal body design (patented) offers a greater engagement angle and easy mud evacuation.
- Foot retention and release are independent from spring tension (feel adjustment). So the Pedals have a consistent reaction no matter the settings. The unique design of the Atac cleat offers choice between 13° and 17° release angles.