What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Shimano sets the benchmark with the next generation of mountain bike shifting, Dyna-Sys 10-speed XTR Rapidfires with Vivid indexing.
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- Instant Release for super fast shifts, delivering the chain to the next gear the moment the lever is actuated with no hesitation
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes from both levers with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- 2-Way release allows the upper shift lever to performs the same Multi Shift function but swings in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Horizontally adjustable forged alloy I-spec mount allows the shifter to be moved in or outboard of the brake lever
- Shifter features a precision indexing drum with four sets of ball bearings giving low-friction smooth shifting
- One piece anodised alloy release levers increase durability
- Mode converter for double / triple use
- Composite barrel adjuster
- 2nd generation I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Weight 197 grams a pair