Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Truly bring the outdoor road riding feeling indoors with the new Direct Drive Silencer trainer. The Silencers oversized weighted flywheels "Real World" inertia makes this trainer feel more road like than any other trainer. With its 10 adjustment settings, you can have a simple light recovery spin or take on the mountains with low cadence, high power output sessions. The super-wide stable footprint allows all out sprint efforts giving you with the stability and safety that is unsurpassed by any trainer. The Silencer simply fits to your bike at the rear dropout ensuring no tyre slippage and wear and also no need for a front riser block either.
- Direct drive frame for efficient resistance transfer and quiet operation
- Super-wide footprint for rock solid stability
- Available with or without Shimano compatible 10spd cassette
- Campagnolo freehub body also available
- Shimano 11Spd freehub body also available
- 5 adjustment levels with the remote lever (Included)
- Free "Race Day" training DVD included (RRP £25)
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty