What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The HairPort SX fitting system with a micro-adjustable dial features a ponytail-ready opening, to ensure your hair is kept out of your face and isn’t awkwardly trapped under a conventional fit system. The HarPort SX is so good, Specialized were still able to make these a one-size-fits-all helmet, so you don’t have to worry about buying the wrong size by mistake.
The Duet is designed around Specialized’s 4th Dimension cooling system to optimise airflow and keep your head cool. To keep the helmet strong around those ventilation ports, the in-moulded construction boosts strength and reduces weight at the same time.
The stylish design is aided by reflective webbing and decals to aid visibility when riding later into the day, and the Tri-Fix web splitter makes adjusting those straps easy and convenient. As if that wasn’t enough, the Duet also features a patented clip-on visor, which can be removed and refitting with ease, making this helmet fantastically versatile.
- One-size system based on women’s head sizing, designed for easy and accurate fit
- Ponytail-ready HairPort SX fit system w/ micro-adjustable dial for an easy, accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- Reflective webbing and decals for added night time visibility
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Complies with one or more following safety standards: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS