What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Precision engineered XTR Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability.
- Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Full carbon fibre outer pulley cage saves weight while alloy inner cage increases rigidity
- Cold forged alloy links and pivot body's with carbon composite P-body
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio gives a more accurate shift action
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys for low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- 35T capacity GS cage or 41T capacity SGS cage