|Frame||Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Chainset||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 127mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 5pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub||Aluminium 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Aluminium 20h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||16 x 2.125, black, reflective line Front16 x 2.125, black, reflective line Rear|
|Seatpost||Aluminium, 27.2 x 230mm, silver|
|Saddle||Starz printed, steel rail CP, coloured bumpers|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", white/pink|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Starz frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position as your child grows in confidence