|Frame||Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube|
|Forks||327E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 20"|
|Handlebars||Steel low rise handlebar and printed grips|
|Stem||Steel, 22.2mm, barley|
|Shifters||6 Speed Shimano Tournery ASLRS35LN Revoshift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, super short cage|
|Chainset||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 140mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||KMC HV-408 6 speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|
|Front Brake||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake||Alloy V-Brakes|
|Rims||Aluminium 20" double wall 36h, CNC sides|
|Front Hub||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 36h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||20 x 2.125, black, colourline Front20 x 2.125, black, colourline Rear|
|Seatpost||Aluminium, 27.2 x 250mm, silver|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame; for your child?s first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Chic frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children?s geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur?s and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child?s experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium double wall CNC rims; yet another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes the aluminium rim with CNC sides gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against. As an extra style feature we added the painted inner rim to soften the wheel package
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard on all our Raleigh girl?s bikes. Using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Starz, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunning designed Starz will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, tyres and brake cables, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design