What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Ambitious runners can store up to 99 laps with the RC 14.11. The individual training laps can be evaluated using the Easy LapView function on the watch or, thanks to the 90 h LOG capacity, on the PC.
In addition to detailed lap values, runners also receive the essential information from a running computer: speed, distance, heart rate - all measured using the R3 Comfortex+.
The docking station for the data transfer to the PC/ MAC and the Sigma Data Centre software are included.
- Digitally coded wireless transmission
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Distance in km
- Current and average speed comparison
- Lap counter (99 laps)
- Automatic training zone feature for calculating individual training zones
- Training mode with 1 programmable HR zone
- Calorie counter
- Audible and visual zone alarm
- Includes docking station and Sigma Data Centre software
- PC interface
- On/Off battery compartment
- Low battery indicator (watch and transmitter)
- Full text display with 5 available languages