What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Remember riding your bike before clip-less pedals?
- Before suspension even existed?
- How about before disc brakes?
- Would you want to go back to any of that?
- Well that's how everybody feels about adjustable seat posts. The ability to raise and lower your seat on the fly not only allows for the best possible performance but also offers extra safety while riding. Being able to drop your seat before a technical decent could be the difference between cleaning the section or picking your teeth out of the dirt.
- For 2013 we launch our brand new HILO SL that weighs in under 100 grams less than the current design. With 3 models now available there is an adjustable height seatpost option for every rider.
- Hydraulic design allows for smooth adjustability
- Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting
- Passes CEN testing for fatigue and impact
- Wide range of seatpost angle adjustment
- 100 gram + weight saving over steel shaft models
- Travel: 125mm
- Weight: 450g (No Cable)
- OD: 30.9 / 31.6 mm
- Adjustments: Seat Post Angle Adjustable, Infinitive Travel Adjustable, Remote Lever
- Length: 422mm
- Insertion Depth: 217mm