What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SDG Components Duster I-Beam Saddle
The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allow hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke, while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
The globally patented I-Beam Technology is the original seat-to-post connection, featuring a monorail design which is proprietary to the SDG brand, allowing the ultimate strength to weight ratio with more fore and aft adjustment capabilities than most traditional rails. All I-Beam Dusters use the Flex-Cavity I-Beam which suspends the monorail for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex
- Dual injected base
- Soft edges allow flex through each pedal stroke
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Size 285 x 137mm
- Weight 230g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)