Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- WH-9000 TU carbon tubular wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 35 mm deep 20.8 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rim and wide flange spacing
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 715 grams