What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Suitable for all routes, the new Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced racing spirit
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speedsSpokes:
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: gives the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with heavy cyclistsHub:
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35 mm CX version)Weight: 1,725 grams