What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 2013 sees the launch of the new uGrip series with the introduction of three all new Elastogrip-coated locks.
- The uGrip Chain features the soft touch coating around the shackle which protects the frame and paint from damage and gives a nice easy handling design.
- The longer the lock, the easier to handle: The uGrip Chain is available in 75 and 100 cm lengths, offering enough room to lock your bike to a fixed object. Its 5 mm thick square chain, the special hardened steel used in the chain and the lock body in addition to the quality ABUS cylinder make the uGrip Chain a good security at low theft risk
- Thanks to the modern and trendy design, the range of colours and the different security levels means there is a lock for every taste and every security requirement.
- Security Level 5
- 5 mm square chain with modern design
- Innovative, soft Elastogrip synthetic coating with soft touch properties to prevent from damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- The chain and the case are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS quality cylinder
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry level bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- You don’t become a brand with expertise in preventive security technology overnight. But when August Bremicker und Söhne KG or ABUS for short started making traditional padlocks in 1924, they were already setting standards.
- The founders’ strategy was simple and timeless Security calls for quality! It is that principle that successive generations have carried on and developed.
- Today ABUS continue to develop their range of products to the highest of standards offering more Sold Secure rated products than any other lock brand.