Dispatched within 2-5 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Fits MTB 26” Tires Up To 26” x 2.6”
The XC1 is a lightweight, two-piece, moto inspired front fender that attaches to the suspension fork lowers for a closer fit to the tire and excellent mud/spray protection. A precision clamp assembly secures the fender to the fork’s lower legs and a special safety feature allows it to disengage if a large obstruction enters the wheel.
The XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender giving exceptional mud/spray protection. Multiple pivots allow easy fender angle adjustment for a perfect fit while the quick release clamp adjusts to fit 25.4mm - 34.9mm seat posts. Advanced high impact plastic is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts. Both fenders feature a highly polished underside to prevent mud buildup and aids in cleaning.
Fits MTB 26” tires up to 26” x 2.6”.
- Two Pieces QR Bolt-on Fork Attachment Fits ø36 - ø48.5 mm Fork Legs
- QR Slip Joint Clamp Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm Seatposts
- Multiple Angles Adjustable (XC11)
- Two Tone Injected High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Automatic Obstruction Disengagement (XC1)
- Highly Polished Underside
Size (L x W x H)
- 33 x 24 x 19 cm
- 13” x 9.4” x 7.5” - XC1 FF (26"~29")
- 23 x 40 x 29 cm
- 9.1” x 15.7” x 11.4” - XC1 FR (26"~29")
- 56 x 10.2 x 6.8 cm
- 22" x 4" x 2.7" - XC11 (26")
- 350 g / 12.32 oz - XC1 (26"~29")
- 202 g / 7.11 oz - XC11 (26")