What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Atlas I-Beam post takes the World Cup proven I-beam head design and combines it with a Race Face designed seatpost tube. The tube is elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminium for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- The result, a durable, versatile post that excels in any terrain you choose to ride without the added weight penalty cost of a more traditional seatpost design.
- The I-Beam System uses a single, easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple adjustments or saddle changes. Micro head design allows precise angle adjustment.
- 2014 clamps and 6061 cold forged aluminum head.
- Elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- The seatpost tube is elliptically extruded & CNC machined from 2014 aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- The tube is anodized & turned with a fatigue optimized surface finish.
- Garbonzo topo graphics