|Frame||Cr-Mo Double butted main frame tubes|
|Stem||Kalloy ahead road|
|Shifters||18 Speed Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette||Shimano Sora 9sp cassette 12/27|
|Rims||Triple chamber aero|
|Tyres||C.S.T 700x25 Front - C.S.T 700x25 Rear|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Frames: Reynolds tubing and lugs today are replaced by butted Cro-Mo steel and TIG welding. The geometry is designed to be comfortable and sporty.
- Forks: Heavy lugged forks have been supplanted by lightweight carbon forks.
- Gear Controls: 18 speed Shimano Sora front and rear gears all indexed controlled with the STI brake levers are a far cry from the old friction systems.
- Gearing: Compact (34*50) chain rings and a 12-27 wide ratio rear 9 speed cassette give a wide range of gears suitable for climbing tough long hills or high speed tail wind cruising.
- Wheels: Triple chamber alloy rims give additional strength without adding excessive weight. Fitted with fast rolling 25mm tyres.
- Special Audax Bikes Features: The frame is designed to equip mudguards and the audax bike comes complete with a full set front and rear. Rear carrier mounts are fitted to the frame as standard.