What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- New FS versions! With 20% thicker walls = even stronger!
- Gusset have taken the groundbreaking Reynolds 853 Pigmy cranks to the next level by incorporating our Woodstock axle spline drive system.
- (Apart from the spiritual home of flower-power) the crank arms are press fitted to the 48 spline axle, which gives positive torque to the axle.
- The machined alloy Woodstock chainrings (or spider) have a load spreading flower petal shaped drive Cr-Mo insert which is also a press fit to the 48 spline axle. Drive torque is transferred straight from the crank to the chainring via the axle, negating the requirement of using a separate dive pin.
- Lighter weight - no torque boss or drive pin.
Evenly spread drive torque - no pin focused driving torque.
- Micro adjustable chainline
- Spacing between crank and chainring is now possible.
- Woodstock FS 853 boss-less cranks. For use with Woodstock series spline drive chainwheels and spiders.
- Finished in Black Chrome.
- Set includes 19mm cro-moly 48 spline axle, Flush Bolts & Washers. (The arms have standard RH threads at the BB end, allowing use of a standard crank extractor for easy removal).
- 170mm Arms only 445 grams (inc axle and bolts 647 grams).
- 175mm Arms only 480 grams (inc axle and bolts 687 grams).
- 180mm Arms only tba grams (inc axle and bolts tba grams).