Dispatched in 1-2 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
An experienced bike technician designs Axioms complete line of racks.
Made from superior quality steel or aluminum, these racks are exceptionally strong, remarkably lightweight and built to last a lifetime. Axiom racks offer a sturdy, lightweight solution that delivers excellent heel clearance and convenient adjustability and they are quick and easy to mount to just about any bicycle. As cyclists everywhere look to do increasingly more with their bikes, Axiom racks are there to carry the load.Journey Uni-Fit Series
Journey Uni-Fit series racks are designed to fill that middle ground between the ultra-sleek Streamliner series and the robust Journey series. These racks are engineered to be lightweight, yet they will handle the heaviest loads and are built to last forever. They come with two sets of feet that offer variable setback and full up/down adjustability, so they are compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frame sizes and geometry types. Journey Uni-Fit racks mount easily to a wheels quick-release skewer or via traditional eyelets. Whatever the bike, Axiom racks fit.
- Hand (Double) welded 10mm Tubular 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Epoxy powder coated for long-term durability
- Patent Pending Uni-Fit modular foot design gives adjustable setback, and adjustable height
- Designed to fit disc-equipped bicycles, bicycles without eyelets, road bikes and traditional bicycles
- Additional 3rd rear support stay and low mount bar gives additional support for bags, and allows load to be mounted lower and further back if needed
- Dual mounting bracket options for center caliper/fender bridge mount, or traditional dual eyelet mount
- Extra-long 280mm alloy Versalock mounting arms adjust to fit all frame sizes and offer additional mounting options
- Extruded top plate is ideal for trunk bags, and helps to keep load dry
- Frame mounting bolts included
- Reflector bracket included
- Fits 26, 27, 28, 700C, 650B, 29 Inch
- Mounts to rear QR axle skewer, or to traditional eyelets